UKSE Kirkleatham, directional totem sign.
As part of our client's rebrand we were asked to design, supply and install a new directional totem sign, along with an illuminated totem sign, glass directory system and internal fire door wraps using 3M DI-NOC.
This directional totoem was specially fabricated from an aluminium frame with 10mm thick aluminium plate feet, powder coated sign trays and flat cut vinyl graphics.
Because of underground cables running below the sign location, this sign was installed by setting a concrete plinth for the sign to be bolted in to.
Scope of Work
- Specially fabricated 100mm square section aluminium frame
- 3mm thick aluminium tray signs
- All aluminium powder coated satin anthracite grey
- Front tray with flat cut vinyl graphics
- Installed on a concrete plinth