UKSE, Kirkleahtam, glass directory system.
The UKSE site at Kirkleatham is a busy hub for businesses, and the directory system requires constant updating as companies move in and out so we proposed this glass solution for not only beautiful aesthetics but also for the ease of updates.
Each glass panel has black vinyl text on the face, with frosted vinyl applied to the rear to divide the columns into sections.
All panels are fixed using satin stainless steel locators, adding another depth to the system.
Scope of Work
- Glass panels, with polished edges
- Black vinyl applied to the face
- Frosted vinyl applied to the rear
- Fixed using stand-off locators
- Designed to be easily updatable