UKSE Kirkleatham, illuminated totem sign.
As part of our client's rebrand we were asked to design, supply and install a new illuminated totem sign, along with a directional totem, glass directory system and internal fire door wraps using 3M DI-NOC.
This illuminated totoem was specially fabricated from an aluminium frame, fret cut and powder coated sign trays and opal acrylic push-through letters. With the main text on the sign internally illuminated using LED modules.
Because of the size of this totem sign (1300mm wide x 3000mm high) the internal frame had an additional 900mm extra lengh on the legs, to ensure we had a deep enough foundation to withstand the wind forces that would be imposed on the sign.
Scope of Work
- Specially fabricated 100mm square section aluminium frame (3900mm high x 1300mm wide)
- 3mm thick aluminium tray signs, supplied in one piece
- All aluminium powder coated satin anthracite grey
- Front tray with fret cut and push through opal acrylic letters
- Internally illuminated with LED modules