We’re hiring an apprentice!
Sign Art has been established since 1978 and we have a reputation for designing, supplying &
installing high quality sign and graphic solutions. We have recently moved into bigger premises and
are now looking to expand our workforce. We are only as good as the people we employ, our staff
drive our success, so we want people who are prepared to grow with us. If you have a passion for
sign making, we’d like to hear from you.
At Sign Art, we really enjoy what we do, and this is reflected in our ethos, and our working
environment. Our philosophy is to encourage innovation, welcome personal expression and prioritise
If that sounds like the sort of workplace you’d thrive in, why not get in touch?
About the role:
We are seeking an Apprentice Sign Technician to join our team on a full time basis. Reporting to the
Project Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the production and installation of various
signs and vehicle graphics, and also assisting with the coordination and management of all projects
to meet client briefs, deadlines and expectations.
What you bring to role:
● Good time management skills
● Technology savvy
● Strong problem solving skills
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills to confidently engage with a variety of clients
● Ability to learn quickly on the job
● Attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
● Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
● Collaborate with others well and be a team player
● Integrity, self‐motivated, reliable, good work ethic and a positive and caring attitude
● Full Driving Licence preferred, but not essential
What we offer you:
● Ongoing learning and development opportunities
● The ability to collaborate with experts in various parts of our business
● A relaxed and friendly work environment that celebrates personal achievements and
encourages our employees personalities to shine through.
● A competitive salary based on performance
Daily duties would include:
● Liaising with other members of the team to keep projects running smoothly & being aware
of upcoming work/projects
● Preparation of graphics and signs in advance ready for fitting
● Meeting with clients and undertaking site visits & surveys
● Keeping all equipment (tools, vehicles, etc) clean and ready to use
● Ensuring the working environment is kept clean and tidy.
● Applying vinyl graphics to various substrates (boards, vehicles, windows, walls, etc) both in
the workshop and on site.
● Preparation and Installation of all types of signs including trays, flat panels, fret cut, panel
and post signs both in our workshop and on site.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your cover letter and CV to